Provide supportive, data-driven redesigns and redux UX+UI for the marketing site of the best rated solar panels on the market.
↑ Video of prototype showing a future phase option of the homepage redesign.
The main objective was to support analytical and data-driven optimization efforts starting with the navigation and how it was splitting the personas into their corresponding funnels: homeowners, commercial and government buyers, and contractors interested in either continuing their certifications or growing their business through partnership.
The workflow incorporated Third & Grove's usual lean, intensive strategic discovery to UX prototyping process — skipping static comps and wireframes and using the data collected through GA and GTM (from 33Sticks) to inform the right moves for designs.
- Redesign of Header (Navigation, Search) and Footer
- Redesign of homepage
- Redesign dealer search experience, including dealers' detail template
- Reskinning and redux of blog and blog article template
- IP sniffing and personalization
- Translation, optimization, and prototyping of third-party designs of the Commercial section
- Countless net new designs of components, as well as clean up for existing components.
- Ideation, discovery, and UX of new products and portals
Third & Grove
Design Lead, devOps Support
↓ Video of prototype showing the iteration of a redesigned Dealer Search experience.
↓ Screenshot of prototype showing the iteration of a redesigned Dealer Detail Template.
↓ Video of prototype showing an iteration of a redux of the customer energy portal.